In the Netherlands, the rates for dental care are set annually by the NZa. You can view these rates under the rates tab. In our practice, we use a so-called factoring service. This means that an external company sends the invoices we provide to both health insurers and patients. It is important that you inform us of any address changes in a timely manner for the correct handling of the invoices.
You will receive your invoice from Infomedics
In our practice, we want to give you all the attention and good care you deserve. That is why we work with Infomedics to send and collect our invoices. This means that you will receive an invoice for your care from Infomedics.
Coverage from your health insurer
If your health insurer covers a portion of your invoice, this will be clearly stated on the invoice. The remainder is paid to Infomedics. Do you have a question about the coverage on your invoice? Please contact your health insurer. If there is no coverage on the invoice, pay everything to Infomedics and then check if you can still submit the invoice to your health insurer.
Handle it online!
On the Infomedics website (www.infomedics.nl), you can easily and quickly handle many aspects of your invoice payment, such as:
- Checking the status of your payment
Go to infomedics.nl. You will find the invoice checker at the top of the webpage. Enter the description (number series) that is on the invoice and check whether your invoice has been paid. If it has not been paid, you can pay directly via iDEAL.
- Arranging a payment plan
Infomedics has a payment deadline of 30 days. If you are unable to pay on time, you can request a payment extension free of charge. You can also arrange a payment plan for a fee. You can also find more information about the Infomedics Payment Plan online.
- View frequently asked questions
If you have a question, you can usually find the answer under frequently asked questions. If not, you can always contact the Infomedics Service Desk.
If you still have a question, please call the Infomedics Service Desk at 036 – 20 31 900 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
What happens to your data?
To process invoices quickly and accurately, we share your data with Infomedics. Infomedics does everything it can to secure your data to the maximum extent possible and complies with all applicable laws and regulations on the protection of privacy. You can find information on how Infomedics handles the protection of sensitive privacy information at www.infomedics.nl.
Infomedics sends and collects bills for the care you have received on our behalf. Infomedics of course complies with all (privacy) laws and regulations, both the rules that apply to us as a healthcare provider and the rules that apply to Infomedics under the law.
What are the main payment terms of your Infomedics bill?
- If possible, Infomedics may claim your bill with your healthcare insurer. You will always see any coverage reflected on the bill.
- Infomedics expects you to pay the bill before the due date as stated on the bill.
- If you do not pay the bill before the due date, you are in default without any further notice being required. In case you may have forgotten, you will receive a reminder asking you to pay the bill within 15 days of receiving it. If payment is not received within this timeframe, Infomedics will charge interest and collection costs.
- Infomedics may apply your payment first to the collection costs, then to the charged interest, and finally to the original amount of your bill.
- Please note that if you file a complaint or register with a different healthcare provider, you will still need to pay your bill eventually. Your payment obligation cannot be suspended as a result.
Cybercrime continues to be a growing problem. Unfortunately, it does sometimes happen that online criminals use the name of Infomedics to mislead healthcare consumers. At Infomedics, we do everything we can to make the process of sending and paying bills as secure as possible, and to protect your and your patient’s data. Using the following points, healthcare consumers can check the reliability of our bill:
- Always check that the healthcare provider’s information is correct;
- Check the treatment date;
- The QR code and blue payment button always lead to the secure payment page within the infomedics.nl domain and never directly to a payment.
Do you or your healthcare consumer doubt the authenticity? Check the payment reference in the bill checker on infomedics.nl.
Do you suffer from:
red or swollen gums
tartar / dental plaque
bad breath / bad taste
Improve your teeth and make an appointment!
You do not need a referral from your treating dentist to make an appointment. The practice is wheelchair friendly. For more information you can always email or call us.